The Wholesale Bureau
The Wholesale Bureau is responsible for the administration of New York State price schedules and delinquent/credit statutes. In addition, the bureau provides answers and assistance to manufacturers, wholesalers, retailers, attorneys and other interested parties concerning trade practice issues.
To contact the Wholesale Bureau please call 518-474-3114 or e-mail Wholesale.Bureau@sla.ny.gov
2016 WHOLESALE SUMMER SHUTDOWN PERIODS
In accordance with
SLA Advisory #2016-5, the wholesalers that have thus far opted into Summer Shutdown Periods 1 or 2 for 2016, and their corresponding customer service contact information, are:
SHUTDOWN PERIOD 1 (July 5 – July 10 delivery dates)
- Southern Wine & Spirits, Upstate (800) 767-5034 (actual shutdown dates July 11 – July 24)
SHUTDOWN PERIOD 2 (July 11 – July 17 delivery dates)
- Southern Wine & Spirits, Metro (800) 272-4255 (actual shutdown dates July 18 – July 31)
- Empire Merchants, Metro (800) 441-5614 (actual shutdown dates July 18 – July 31)
- Empire Merchants, North (800) 724-3960 [select “3”] (actual shutdown dates July 18 – July 24)
- Athenee Importers, (516) 642-4062 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Michael Skurnik Wines, (212) 273-9463 ext. 1400 for Customer Service and ext. 2401 for Credit Department
- Testa Wines of the World, (516) 697-6145 (24/7), or during normal business hours at (516) 624-8474.
DELINQUENT SYSTEM UPGRADES SCHEDULED TO GO LIVE MAY 2, 2016
The NYS Liquor Authority is pleased to announce that upgrades to the delinquent list (C.O.D.) management and reporting system will go live on Monday, May 2nd, 2016. The migration to the new system will begin on April 30th and the delinquent management system will be unavailable from Saturday, April 30 until Monday morning on May 2nd when the new system goes live. Please utilize the testing link below to access the test system and tutorials. Any questions can be directed to the SLA Wholesale Bureau at Wholesale.Bureau@sla.ny.gov.
Click here to go to the TEST Credit Reporting System.
SLA Sends Delinquent (COD) List Reminder Letter to Wholesalers
RECENTLY INACTIVATED LICENSES
2015 CREDIT CALENDARS
2016 CREDIT CALENDARS
2017 CREDIT CALENDARS
• 2017 Beer and Wine Products Credit Calendar
• 2017 Liquor and Wine Credit Calendar
THE LISTINGS OF REGISTERED BRANDS HAS BEEN MOVED TO THE BRAND LABELING WEBPAGE